Thank you for your interest in finding a new career through ATD and ATD Houston.
Please click here to access the ATD Job Bank.
Position: Sr. Analyst, HR Projects & Systems
Find a Better Way...
...to use your skills and experience.
This is the time to let your talent come to life. To maximize your knowledge and use it for the greater good. To work with the best professionals using state-of-the-art technology, and improve lives with your innovative ideas and ambitious dreams. Find a better way: the Sysmex Way.
...to improve the lives of others.
Headquartered in Kobe, Japan, Sysmex is located in Lincolnshire, Illinois. Renowned worldwide for the very finest in quality, innovative diagnostic equipment and information-management systems, we apply science to enhance the quality of life on a global scale. Our agile, resourceful team is committed to realizing critical breakthroughs in laboratory diagnostics, information technology, workflow analysis and life sciences for the clinical laboratory.
...to build a promising future.
We currently have a great opportunity available for a HR Projects & Systems Senior Analyst. The Senior Analyst, HR Projects & Systems will be responsible for maintaining key HR systems for business users including but not limited to: SAP, Cornerstone, Qualtrics, SharePoint, and the Recognition Center. This position will have overall application ownership for various HR systems and acts as the liaison with the application vendors for escalation and resolution for issues and process/system improvements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. System administrator for the design, development, maintenance and performance of multi-module Cornerstone and SAP applications. Lead HR content development in Qualtrics, SharePoint, the Recognition Center and other applications. Responsible for Qualtrics system development related to engagement survey process every other year and ad-hoc pulse surveys as needed.
2. Lead projects for system maintenance, upgrades, testing/compliance requirements and implementations.
3. Responsible for Cornerstone Governance meetings, tracking projects and manages utilization of support resources. Act as point of contact for department System Admins to report issues and test resolutions.
4. Educate stakeholders on enhancement opportunities and process improvements through new functionality delivered during system updates.
5. Work closely with internal teams to drive requirement gathering, design and build testing and deploy system functionality.
6. Proactively monitor the integrity of system data by troubleshooting irregularities. Research and correct discrepancies.
7. Generate reports from various systems and provides analysis to business users, HR team and company leadership to identify business insights and areas for improvement. Responsible for compiling and organizing semi-annual company census reporting across all business lines and countries ensuring data accuracy.
8. Anticipate and mitigate risks as they arise as it relates to changes in vendor's technology or HR technologies and ensure all platforms continually remain functional to support internal business goals.
9. Serve as backup for user data management in various systems.
10. Other duties and projects as assigned.
Position Details *
• Bachelor's degree and 7+ years required experience in systems including experience in the Armed Forces; or equivalent combination of related education and experience.
• Previous Cornerstone System Admin experience desirable.
• MS Office – with strong expertise in Excel, SAP, business analytics tools required. Cornerstone and other HRIS experience preferred.
• Strong internal and external communication skills.
• Ability to collaborate well with cross functional departments and teams.
• Organization skills, including flexibility, thoroughness, accuracy and attention to detail.
• Must possess strong analytical skills.
• Ability to assess process efficiencies and recommend improvements.
• Ability to work with and handle confidential information in a professional manner.
• Additional hours may be required to complete month-end processing or to manage project work during high volume periods.
• Solid work ethics and ability to use experience, judgment and skills to work effectively as both a member of a team and independently.
Sysmex is proud to be an EEO/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
ATD Houston provides a job posting service to businesses seeking individuals in the training and/or curriculum design field. The fee to post a job for 60 days is $50 for active ATD Houston members, and $75 for non-members. Click here to pay for job posting and fill put the form. Jobs will be processed/posted within 2-3 business days after payment is received.
Terms for Advertising